Mommy She
Our new discovery was Pepper Lunch at the Food republic in Silvercord Tsim Tsa tsui. I never knew that they have it in hk. Hubby and me had our lunch date there last saturday.

Their food is so yummy.It's a D-I-Y resto. You'll be the one who will cook your food..you'll just do some mixing and voila!ready to eat!very affordable and worth it.

Here's arman's order

Beef Pepper Rice with Miso Soup from Pepper Lunch. HKD$38

And me since i dont feel that hungry here's my order from a viet resto.

Vietnamese Spring Rolls HKD$29


How to go to Silvercord:
- Take MTR ( train towards to Central )
- Get off at Tsim Tsa Tsui Station
- Take the Exit B1.
- Walk along HaiPhong St. towards to Silvercord.
- Food Republic is located at the G/F.

4 Responses

  1. eryne Says:

    wow may test pa talaga mare. hehe..

    I love pepper lunch and viet spring rolls. fave ko yun mare! haha. go to langham place...may pepper lunch din dun =)


  2. she Says:

    I will mare. next week siguro. sarap noh ang dami nga lang rice. hehe but the best! :)


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Delicioso!!